I Corinthians 12
- What does a person speaking by the Spirit of God never say?
- Why is the manifestation of the Spirit given to each person?
- What nine gifts of the Spirit does Paul list?
- How is it determined who gets what gift?
- By or in what are we all baptized into one body?
- How many members are in the body?
- What parts of a body does Paul mention in this chapter?
- What can the eye not say to the hand?
- Why does God give greater honor to the lesser part of the
- What gifted persons has God appointed in the church?
- What is the answer to all the questions that Paul asks at the
end of chapter 12?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor12.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/1cor/1cor12.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry