Lawsuits and Fornication
I Corinthians 6
- What were the Corinthians doing that brought Paul's rebuke at
the beginning of chapter 6?
- What two items does Paul say that Christians will judge?
- Who did Paul want to decide cases between Christian brothers?
- What did Paul say that having lawsuits was for the
- What ten sins does Paul list that those who practice them will
not inherit the kingdom of God?
- What three things does Paul say happened to the Corinthians
when they became Christians?
- In what two things does Paul say that the Corinthians were
- What two answers does Paul give to the Corinthians' statement
"All things are lawful for me"?
- What does Paul say that a fornicator connects Christ with?
- What does a fornicator sin against?
- What kind of building does Paul say that the Christian's body
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor6.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/1cor/1cor6.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry