Food Offered to Idols (Rights)
I Corinthians 9
- What relating to Jesus does Paul associate with being an
- What apostles were accompanied by a Christian sister as a
- What three analogies does Paul give to show that a worker
deserves to be paid?
- What passage from the law of Moses does Paul quote to show
that a worker deserves to be paid?
- What right had Paul given up?
- From where did the Lord command that those who preach the
gospel should get their living?
- What did Paul want the preaching of the gospel to cost those
- Why did Paul make himself a slave to all?
- What did Paul become to Jews? To those under the law? To
those without the law? To the weak?
- What did Paul become so that he might save some?
- Why did Paul subdue and enslave his body?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor9.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/1cor/1cor9.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry