Study Questions: Bible Survey
Acts 13-28: The Church to the Ends of the Earth
- Who opposed the apostles on the first missionary journey when they tried to convert Serguis Paulus, the governor of Cyprus?
- What was the other name of Saul of Tarsus?
- In what city did Paul preach a sermon in the synagogue relating the history of Israel?
- What did the apostles appoint in every church?
- What four things did the Jerusalem conference decide that Gentiles should avoid?
- Where did Paul and his company decide to go after Paul had a dream with a man inviting him to come to his country?
- What was the jailer at Philippi told to do to be saved? After what event was he said to have done this?
- Where did Paul preach at Athens? What god did he tell them about?
- What kind of baptism had 12 disciples at Ephesus received? Who had previously been preaching there that taught this baptism?
- Who did Paul tell the elders at Ephesus had made them bishops/guardians in the church?
- Why did the Romans not flog Paul when they arrested him in Jerusalem?
- Before what Jewish king did Paul make a defense? What did he say that Paul was trying to make him become?
- Where was the ship on which Paul was going to Rome wrecked?
- Who did Paul call to meet him when he first arrived in Rome?
http://www.bterry.com/biblesurvey/acts13-28sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/biblesurvey/acts13-28sq.htm
Last updated on October 27, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry