Baptism and Salvation
Ferguson, pp. 179-203
- What are three Greek prepositional phrases which are all
translated by the English "in the name of"?
- How does Ferguson suggest that the Greek preposition before
"forgiveness of sins" in Acts 2:38 should be translated?
- What does Ferguson say was the normal order for the reception
of baptism and the giving of the Spirit?
- What two passages associate water with new birth?
- What are three arguments that Ferguson presents against infant
baptism being a New Testament practice?
- What does Paul say is associated in the New Testament with the
seal of the covenant?
- What is the principal theological justification for infant
baptism for Catholics and many Protestants?
- What does the Greek word baptizo mean?
http://www.bterry.com/church/baptism.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/church/baptism.htm
Last updated on April 22, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2001 Bruce Terry