Ferguson, pp. 386-389
- What does Ferguson say is available for the Christian who
falls into sin?
- What two things was the congregation at Corinth instructed to
do to the man who had previously opposed Paul?
- What two things did Peter command Simon the magician to do to
receive forgiveness? Was Simon a baptized believer or an
- What two things does James say that Christians who sin should
- For whom does John say in I John that Christians should pray
- What sin does Jesus say is unforgivable?
- What does the book of Hebrews warn against that could put a
Christians in a position where it is impossible to restore
again to repentance?
http://www.bterry.com/church/restore.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/church/restore.htm
Last updated on April 22, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2001 Bruce Terry