- When did Nebuchadnezzar have his dream about the great image?
- Who could not interpret his dream?
- What unreasonable condition did he put on the interpreters?
- What punishment did he decree for the wise men of Babylon?
- Who did Daniel ask why the king's decree was so harsh?
- How did Daniel learn what the king's dream was about?
- What did Daniel do when he first learned what the dream meant?
- Who brought Daniel to the king? What did he claim to have
- From where did Daniel tell the king that the revealing of this
mystery had come?
- Why did Daniel say that the mystery had been revealed to him?
- Of what metals was the image in the king's dream made? Where
were each of the metals located on the image?
- How was the image destroyed?
- What did the different metals represent?
- What indicated that the fourth kingdom would be partly strong
and partly weak?
- What did the rock represent?
- How did the king praise God?
- How did the king honor Daniel and his friends?
http://www.bterry.com/daniel/dan2sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/daniel/dan2sq.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2006
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002-2006 Bruce Terry