2. Barnabas is mentioned, but he only went with Paul on the first missionary journey, not the second.
3. On the second visit to Jerusalem mentioned in Gal. 2:10 he was told to remember the poor. This corresponds to Acts 11:29-30 where he took famine aid to Judea.
4. In I Cor. 16:1 the Galatians are mentioned as helping with the collection. The only representatives from Galatia mentioned in Acts 20:4 are from Lystra and Derbe, cities of the South visited on the first missionary journey.
5. Galatians 2:2 says that the second visit to Jerusalem was private. The Jerusalem Council visit was very public.
6. There is no mention of a letter from the Jerusalem Council in the book of Galatians.
7. Galatians 2:2 says that Paul went up to Jerusalem in response to a revelation. The visit to Jerusalem in Acts 11 was in response to a prophecy by Agabus.