Early Encounters in John
(Synopsis: §§ 25-32; pp. 24-30)
- What did Jesus do with the merchandise and money at the
businesses in the temple?
- Why did Jesus not trust himself to those who believed in Him?
- What did Jesus tell Nicodemus that one must do to see the
kingdom of God?
- Why did God show His love by giving His Son for the world?
- Why was John baptizing at Aenon near Salim?
- What surprised the woman of Samaria about Jesus' original
request of her?
- What statement of the woman did Jesus say was correct and why?
Page maintained by
Last Modified 1/22/99