- What does a high priest offer?
- Why can a high priest deal gently with the ignorant and
- For whom must a high priest first offer sins?
- How does a person become high priest?
- For how long a time was Christ made high priest? After/in
- What did Jesus offer up to God in the days of his flesh? What
accompanied the offerings?
- How did the Son learn obedience?
- For whom is Jesus the source of eternal salvation?
- Why is the message of the Hebrews writer hard to explain?
- What does the Hebrews writer say that his audience needed to
be taught again? What metaphor did he use to describe this?
- How does the Hebrews writer describe those who are mature?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by