I Kings 13-14, 16:21-22:53
- Why was the man of God from Judah who came to Jeroboam
punished? What was his punishment?
- Who did Jeroboam's wife pretend to be when she came to see
Ahijah? What did he tell her would happen to Abijah?
- Who was the city of Samaria named after? Who established it?
- Who did Ahab take as wife? Where was she from?
- What did the widow from Zarephath live on during the drought?
- Who did Elijah raise from the dead?
- What all did Elijah do to prepare a sacrifice on Mount Carmel?
- What was God not in on Mount Horeb when He appeared to Elijah?
With what did He finally speak to Elijah?
- With what wise saying did Ahab respond to Ben-hadad king of
Syria (Aram) when he boasted of how Syria would destroy
- How did Ahab respond to Elijah's message of condemnation
after Jezebel had Naboth killed?
- How did Ahab die? Who had prophesied that he would?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by