I Samuel 12-20
- About what did Samuel want to plead with the people and so he
ask them to stand still and listen?
- What did Saul do at Gilgal that caused Samuel to say that God
would not establish his kingdom so that it would continue?
- What sign from the Lord did Jonathan tell his armor-bearer
that they would look for to know whether to attack the
- What rash oath did Saul make that caused him almost to kill
- In what three ways did Saul tell Samuel that he and the people had obeyed the
command (voice) of the LORD to go and destroy the Amalekites and their possessions?
- To what did Samuel compare the sins of rebellion and
- How did God tell Samuel that He looked at a man when Samuel
was thinking that Eliab would be king after Saul?
- What came upon David when he was anointed by Samuel to be
king? What happened to Saul at that time?
- What did David say that Goliath had brought to the battle
between them? What did David say that he himself had
- What "bride-price" did David give Saul for the right to marry
- What did Michal put in David's bed to fool the men who came
to arrest him?
Last Updated October 13, 2015
Page maintained by