II Kings 1-8
- Why did God through Elijah say that Ahaziah would not recover
from his illness, but would die?
- What did Elisha ask Elijah for when he knew that he was to
- What separated Elijah and Elisha? What took Elijah up to
- What did the boys who made fun of Elisha on the road to Bethel
say? What happened to them?
- What occurred to cause the power of the Lord to come on Elisha
so he could prophesy to the kings in the campaign against
- What did the woman from Shunem provide for Elisha and his
servant? What did Elisha promise her that she would receive
- What did Elisha do to the son of the Shunammite woman?
- For what did Naaman ask Elisha that God would pardon him?
- What had two women in Samaria agreed to do that caused the
king to tear his clothes in sorrow?
- When the lepers discovered that the Syrian had fled from
besieging Samaria, what did they say that caused them to go
tell the king?
- What emotion did Elisha show when he anointed Hazael king of
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by