II Samuel 17-24
- What was the ultimate reason why people thought that Hushai's
counsel was better than Ahithophel's?
- What did Ahithophel do in response?
- How was Absalom caught so that Joab could kill him?
- How did David react to Absalom's death?
- Who was the first of the Benjaminites to welcome David back?
What did Abishai want to do to him and why?
- Who did David make commander of his army in place of Joab?
What did Joab do to this person?
- Who saved the city of Abel from destruction by Joab? How was
- What had Saul done that caused the Lord to bring a three year
famine on the land in the time of David?
- What did David do that caused the Lord to bring a pestilence
on the Israelites in which 70,000 died?
- Where was the angel of the LORD when he stopped killing
- What kind of burnt offerings did David say that he would not
offer to the Lord?
Last Updated October 29, 2012
Page maintained by