I Timothy 2
- What kind of prayers does Paul urge be made? For whom? For
- Who does God want to be saved?
- Who is the mediator between God and man?
- What did Jesus give himself as?
- What three titles does Paul use to describe himself as a
- Where does Paul want men to pray?
- What physical position does Paul say men should have when they
- What should men not have when they pray?
- How should women adorn themselves? With what kind of clothes?
With what kind of deeds?
- With what should women not adorn themselves?
- With what two attributes should women learn?
- What two things does Paul not permit a woman to do? What two
reasons does Paul give for this?
- Through what does Paul say that woman will be saved (brought
Last Updated November 6, 2002
Page maintained by .