- What should be a Christian's relationship to rulers?
- What is one not saved by? On the basis of what is one saved?
- What kind of washing/bath does God use to save us?
- What metaphor does Paul use in Titus to describe the
Christians' reception of the Holy Spirit?
- To what does Paul tell Titus that believers should be careful
to apply or devote themselves?
- What four things that are unprofitable and useless does Paul
tell Titus should be avoided?
- How many times should a factious or divisive person be
admonished or warned? What is the final end of such a
http://www.bterry.com/pastorals/titus3hw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pastorals/titus3hw.htm
Last updated on February 10, 2003
Page maintained by