- What is the first reason that Paul gives to show that God has
not rejected His people?
- What part of Israel is chosen by grace?
- If God's choosing is based on grace, what is it not based on?
- What is one reason relating to the Jews that Paul gives as to
why salvation has come to the Gentiles?
- What would acceptance of Christ by the Jews mean?
- Why were the branches of Israel broken off?
- What two aspects of God in His actions? What condition is the good aspect based on?
- To what two kinds of trees does Paul compare Jews and Gentiles?
- For how long has a hardening come upon a part of Israel?
- What two things are irrevocable?
- Why has God consigned all men to disobedience?
Last Updated November 12, 2013
Page maintained by