- What are Christians to do for those weak in the faith? What are they not to do?
- Over what two issues were the Roman Christians in dispute?
What third issue does Paul mention toward the end of the
- What two attitudes were Roman Christians showing toward one
- Why does Paul say that the servant of Christ will be upheld
(i.e. made to stand)?
- For what purpose did Christ die and live again?
- Who will stand before the judgment seat of God?
- What does Paul want Christians to decide never to do?
- In what situation might a food that is not unclean in itself
- When can one be sure that he or she is no longer acting or
walking in love?
- What does the kingdom of God not mean? What does it mean?
- Why is the person who has doubts about what he eats condemned
if he goes ahead and eats?
Last Updated November 21, 2013
Page maintained by