- When should a person pay a vow he makes to God?
- What will not satisfy a person who loves money?
- What three things can a person do that the Preacher saw to be
good in chapter 5?
- What things can a person lack in his life that would cause the
wise man to say that an untimely birth is better than he?
- What is better than precious ointment?
- What is better than laughter?
- What kind of person does the Preacher say is not on earth?
- What does the Preacher say not to pay attention to? Why?
- How many men among a thousand had the Preacher found?
- What is it that no person has power or authority over?
- Why are the hearts of the sons of men fully set to do evil?
Last Updated November 4, 2002
Page maintained by